- Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction
- Conduct research to identify new business opportunities.
- Locate or propose potential business deals by contacting potential clients; discovering and exploring opportunities.
- Close new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts.
- Arrange business meetings with prospective clients
- Promote the company’s products/services addressing or predicting clients’ objectives
- Prepare sales proposal and sales contracts.
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers
- Proven working experience as a business development manager in Qatar or any GCC country.
- Proven sales track record
- Proficiency in English
- Knowledge of construction industry in Qatar
- Communication and negotiation skills
- Time management and planning skills.
- Presentation Skills, Professionalism.
- MBA/BA in business administration, sales or relevant field